Pages

8 mars 2011

Dagens fångst


Idag har jag provat en ny sorts bokstav som jag köpt för ett tag sedan, på nån utförsäljning... De är något mindre och lite smalare, men till ett såhär kort budskap funkade det bra ändå tycker jag. Det är lite ruffig vintagestil på dem. Texten lyder
 DU har fångat mitt [hjärta]

Today I tried out a new kind of letter that I bought some while ago, at some sellout... They are a wee bit smaller, and a little more narrow, but for this short message it worked out well I think. It's a shabby vintage style to them. Translated, the sentiment would be 
YOU have captured my [heart]
I

 Lite närmare titt på bokstäverna, som är ca 6 cm höga...

A closer look at the letters, app. 6 cm high...
 ...och en riktigt ingående bild på de yttepyttiga fjärilspärlorna jag snubblade över idag. Har jag nämnt att jag gillar fjärilar..? ;)

...and a real thorough pic of the bitsie-witsie butterfly beads I stumbled upon today. Have I mentioned I'm fond of butterflys..? ;)

And what's a post without challenges to play in? :) I'm entering in these:

Wild Orchid : Anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday's : open challenge (w. butterfly, angel or fairy)
Paperplay : Shabby chic/vintage
Papertake Weekly : Anything goes
Craft your passion : Anything goes

Till salu! 
Titta under For Sale för info om pris m.m. 

3 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful message! Great project! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful letters! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh..I love your shabby chic/vintage project! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week.
    Alicia xx

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)