Pages

10 februari 2013

Thinking inside the box

For this project I needed an envelope...kinda. I found this altered box in my 'might do something with this later'-pile and just added the scentence. 


Inside, I wanted to put this greeting "card", made for my mother-in-law on her 75th birthday.

I used scrap papers from the stash with an adorable design, but sadly have nooo idea what brand it is. I'm sure some of you know though. :) The front  with the picket fence hardly needed any embellishment. I just added the dragonfly, the scentence and a few mini flowers, to create a 3D effect.

A closeup on the flowers.

Here's also a heart charm and what I believe to be a seashell pendant in a rich copper tone. As you might see, I heat embossed the greeting also in copper, to match.


The punchinella is copper too, that's why it's there. No other reason. :)


Page 2 with lots and lots of hearts stamped all over. The stamped crown is heat embossed in....ja, you guessed it; copper. To make the words I put paper strips in my old Dymo and punched away. Super neat!



Flip side of page 2 and front of page 3. And a little minitag in between.

Chipboard numbers, but really a closeup of the cute cute paper. Swirls and roses, and the color combination...yum!


On the back, it's brown/creme with garden plans...or something. Swirls too.
And I added yet another scentence.


Last, but not least. The butterfly was already there, so I just added the "Kramar" and the two stamps at the very bottom. Sometimes, less really is more.

Hugs.




This is what it looked like when finished. I wanted to keep the backs fairly simple, but not totally naked. For the very last one I added two grass stamps in blue, and a doublestamped "Enjoy".

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej! Jag måste först berömma dig för dina vackra kreationer :) Så himla fina, blir glad bara jag ser på dina olika pysselgrejer! Jag skulle jätte gärna vilja beställa en bokstav till min lille son, skulle blir så glad!
    Du får gärna kontakta mig på: natalie_hagstrom@hotmail.com
    Vänliga hälsningar
    Natalie

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)