Pages

20 mars 2013

Sunshine on a bottle

While waiting for some letters to dry I thought I'd share this little Easter treat with you.
I've been wanting to try the Staz-on ink pad on glass, and when I found these yellow bottles/vases at IKEA (on sale!!), the time was right. For 10 kronor I certainly can afford to fail.
I think it turned out nice though. The letters spruced up the plain vases and made them noticeable.  :) Would have been even better with some traditional swedish Easter twigs in them, as I imagined it. But with all the snow we got today, there's no way I'm gonna find that tonight.
Mr & mrs Goose will cover for the twigs on this photo... 

 
Now - back to finishing those letters!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)