Pages

12 juli 2011

Hip to be square

Gratulationskort i blåa toner. Designpappret i sig var så vackert mönstrat att knappt någon annan dekoration behövdes. Ändå kunde jag inte låta bli att rita dit lite swirls på frihand, och embossa dem i Silver pearl. Jag gillar att de bara anas litegrann....

Greetingcard in blue. The designpaper was so beautifully patterned that hardly no other embellishment was called for. However I couldn't stop myself from drawing some swirls by hand, and emboss it in Silver pearl. I like how they're just barely noticable....

Oj, vilken närbild det blev! Glittret på pärlorna ser ut som sockerkristaller här. :)

Whoa, that's close up! The glitter on the beads looks like sugar crystals here. :)


Insidan då....inte mkt att säga om den tror jag.

The inside.....not much to say about it I think.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)