Pages

22 april 2012

Sunny side up

Easter's over by now, but I just have to show this second verison of the easter-letters. Colored in mostly yellow and blue, there's a sunny skies-feeling over it that I like very much.

 Embossed swirls and a few paper roses.

 Little chicks and a flower ribbon that goes all around the letter.

 I looove this pretty paper. The only extra decoration needed was a stamped cloud, enhanced with glitter.

The bonjour-ribbon is actually a tape, wich I folded over the edge.


 A few gemstomes for this simple decoration.

 The focal point is of course the flower and sentiment, but the faint swirl on the left adds extra dimension.

 Birdies...
 ...and butterflies.



Here's a closer look at the Å swirl, with tiny "waterdrops".

1 kommentar:

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)