Pages

1 september 2012

Teacher appreciation, part E

About time to post the last two teacher letters, especially since the new semester's already upon us. :)
E for Eva.
For this letter I used the colors blue (of course) and turqouise with splashes of yellow. The background paper is a blue tinted newspaper since I think books and papers ought to fit a teacher. Or maybe that's just in my head? Anyway, I softened the rather strict paper with quite a lot of swirly stamps.

I'm rather fond of these minimini tags...

Creme white roses got inked with a warm yellow that worked really well.

The straws are stamped in yellow and then enhanced with some distress stickles. The buttons were just cute. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)