Pages

19 augusti 2011

Deer greetings

This small greeting card is totally inspired by the neoLeo letters.

 The same background paper, but this time I didn't bother with the filled star stamp. Instead I used two different greens for the outline stamp, wich adds more 'life' than just one. The dear cutie deer is stamped and trimmed, then glued to the card. Also filled the eye with Glossy accent, just like last time. :) A green dotted ribbon covers the splice between the papers and three brown gems follow up the dots nicely.


 "Hi" is made out of chipboard, sprinkled with brown fuzzy glitter. The result reminds me of cookies with cinnamon...(maybe I should even add some cinnamon to make it a scented card :)) LOL

Inside's kept simple with the same green paper as in the lower front, and the deer stamped in green. Lots of room for greetings.

1 kommentar:

  1. Du är ju så himla duktig, Therese. Alldeles mållös blir jag!! KRAM!

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)