Pages

2 november 2012

Knots & beads

Just a quick note today to share with you my latest addictive findings.
I'm totally hooked!
 
In just a few minutes ...hm, atleast it FEELS like minutes, but I suddenly realised I'd been making bracelets into the dead of night... Naja, I'm sticking to it! In a very short time you can make a whole bunch of these übercute knotted darlings.
 
Originally, this was a DIY-kit for four bracelets from Panduro. Anyone who knows me would say it's soo typically me to not go by the book, so of course I've made a few minor changes.
I found some pearls and another centerpiece for the top bracelet in my box of treasures and put together a pattern of my own. Being a novice at jewelrymaking, I followed the knotting instructions to a T though. Quick, easy and fun fun FUN. And I still have stuff left from the kit to make atleast one more, yay!
 
I also made these. Actually, I started making the Green Goblin at craft night at church but didn't have time to finish it then. Now I've re-knotted it and added some silver pearls and the skull, leftovers from the Panduro-kit.
 
It was just enough string left to make the second one, wich is a washer covered with a pretty paper and lots of Glossy Accent, tied up with a single string.
 
 
 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)