Pages

3 november 2012

Signs of love


There are so many things to try out there! One of the things would be this, Aged wood signs. A LOT of work, but with truly rewarding result, don't you think? Who would guess these plank pieces started out looking brand new?? Not me. :)
 

The process includes using power tools (yay!), sandpaper, rusty nails, saw, steel wool, vinegar and paint. Oddest combo so far.
 
Making the wood look and and distressed takes time, but I think the most time-consuming part is cutting the stencils....Oh I wish santa will send me a digital diecut gizmo!
 

Since stencilmaking isn't the most fun part I just combined the stencils I made to make different messages. That works. :)
 

For this last one, I used both masking and stencils in multiple layers.
Time-consuming or not, I need to make more!
 
 
I also made a few paintings with a curtain for canvas, they'll be up here soon.

1 kommentar:

  1. Superfina!! Gillar den längst ner allra mest, fast de är fina allihop :) kram Karin l

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)