Pages

26 oktober 2011

Baby Ebba


Letters in pink and white for Ebba, a cutie pie baby girl. All papers used are from DCWV's Nana's Nursery Mat Stack: Baby Girl.


Itty bitty paper roses are mandatory. :)
Being a word nerd I of course adore this cute text-paper, and it fits perfectly here. I let the paper speak for itself and just added a few stamped hearts before mounting it to the letter. Some butterflies and the circle with 'Our' and I'm done.


Here I placed the word 'lovely' in a frame, and added a delicate stroller from Karen Marie Klip, embellished with Paper pen-pearls.


The swirl die cut wasn't the right color so I heat embossed it several times to make it fit in. The word 'little' in shape of a banner, and a sweet bunny doll I found in Shanghai (from a set of paper doll-stickers, sooooo cute).

Paper roses again....I'm addicted! For the 'girl'-flag I simply used a pin, and the ragdoll is another Karen Marie Klip.
And, as usual, I'm entering in a blog challenge too, namely:

Simon says stamp - Anything goes

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh wow!! What a great project!! I love the paper roses. Just beautiful!! Love all the beautiful papers too!! Wonderful work!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)