Pages

19 oktober 2011

a home in black and white

This set I made as a gift. I thought it to be extra applicable considering the recipients has been living abroad for some 8 years, in various countries. :)
I wonder how many 'homes' I've done by now...? This one is all black and white, wich proved to be quite a challenge, but it worked out nicely in the end I think.
On the left side it's a leaf swirl rub-on, and to the right I used a text stamp in the background, before adding the metal tag/plate.


Clear skies? Atleast I made the cloud from a piece of clear plastic, stamped and heat embossed in white. 'Raindrops' in black crystal. 

 


Here I added a few swirls 'just because', and some of my fave flowers, with a piece of ribbon posing a leafs.

 


I just loooove these paper roses, stunning also in black and white.


I also like remakes of stamps, and here my little bird got tail-or fittings *lol*, and I rearranged a TimHoltz-stamp  to make the 'your'-word (originally it said 'journey'). The heart is a chipboard covered in striped paper, and on top of that heat embossed swirls to soften the strict look.


Key and heart pendants.


Fairly simple E with black and white polka dot chipboard letters.



Polka dots are repeated in the ribbon holding the mini heart-tag too.

Love birds. For no particular reason. :)

I'm also entering this in the following blog challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy - Free and easy
DYSU - Use your scraps
Simply Create - Shades of black
The secret crafter - White and one other color


9 kommentarer:

  1. an absolutely gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du är så otroligt proffsig på bokstavskreationerna och utsmyckningarna. Jättefina... Kram.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, this is absolutely stunning - so creative and I love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for sharing with our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this time:)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This looks amazing. What a fantastic present, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love, love, love the black and white. It gives it an elegant feel. The details are awesome. Wonderful cloud and those rhinestone raindrops are perfect!

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej! Är helt förtrollad i dina underbara bokstäver :) Var köper du dessa "grundbokstäver"? Kram Sofia
    (fia.85@hotmail.com)

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is an amazing creation and looks AWESOME. Can you tell me how big it is ??!!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Create.
    Ike xxx
    SC DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. OMG!!!!!Loooove these! Fantastic job! Love the embossing and the style. So much yummylicious details to gaze upon. Thanks for sharing it with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fantastic! Thanks for entering the Simply Create Challenge - hope you can join us again next time!

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)