Pages

27 februari 2011

Thanks again

 Det här måste vara ett av mina tidigaste papperspåse-projekt. En ganska enkel design med stämplade swirls, stämplad text, lite Pearlmaker och en extra swirl, klippt från en påse från mina gömmor. Till och med omönstrat papper som bas. :O Fast jag gillar den ändå på nåt vis, ren och okomplicerad som den är.

This one's gotta be one of my earliest paperbag-projects. A fairly simple design with stamped swirls, stamped text, some Pearlmaker and an additional swirl, cut from a bag from my stash. Even non-petterned paper for the base. :O But I like it anyway somehow, clean and simple as it is.


 
 På baksidan slog jag på stort med såväl mönstrat papper, lite brun spets, Pearlmaker och min finfina präglingsstämpel.

On the back I splashed out with as well patterned paper as a piece of brown lace, Pearlmaker and my ever so splendid embossing-stamp.







I'm also entering in the following blog challenges:
The Stamp Man : Curls and Swirls

1 kommentar:

  1. A lovely decorated paper bag. Thank you for entering it into The Stamp Man Curls and Swirls challenge.

    Jill

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)