Pages

11 juli 2012

food for thought

Well not really. More like food for the skin. Sweet and appealing peeling, with a twist.
I just realised I never shared these with you. I believe I showed a sneak peek some time ago, but then I got so obsessed with the making of different scrubs that I forgot all about sharing the results. Oops.
 Anyway. This is batch #1. I made them for that Easter fair that got snowed in. Sugar scrub made from sugar and olive oil and scented with all natural ingredients like coffee beans (firms and tones), lemon (awakens), orange/cinnamon (anti-inflammatory) and chocolate/vanilla (simply yummy!!).
Totally natural, totally wonderful and totally addictive. :)
A scalloped tag with different color for each "flavour", plain and simple.

1 kommentar:

  1. ÄR STOLT ÄGARE TILL CHOKLAD/VANILJ PEELINGEN!!
    Bra jobb!

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)