Pages

23 juli 2012

Teacher appreciation, part H

This is H, for Helena, in my teacher appreciation series. 
Again a blue base, this time in a combination with soft green floral swirls and white picket fence. I needed a little more pattern in the upper part, so I added hearts, keys, text column and a flock of birds (wich I stamped twice, and heat embossed the top layer in Silver pearl).
Paper roses was just the right embellishment for this paper. Growing from the roses, a delicate swirl of turqouise transparent pearls.

A few items are present on every letter to make this into a whole. An organza ribbon - although different colors for each letter, a heart, stamping with "magical memories", a plaque with the class name and year...

... and the white on white stamping.
Even though all of these things are the same, I still think each letter is unique and beautiful. Hope you agree. :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)