Pages

13 juli 2012

Orange/coconut scrub


Here's some more sugar scrub. :) This batch I was asked by a friend to make. She wanted some teacher appreciation gifts with a summer feeling, so we decided to go with orange/coconut scent. I replaced some of the sugar with coconut flakes and added a little coconut oil to enhance the aroma. The rest is business as usual: olive oil, sugar and orange peel.
Fot a hot vibrant summer feel I went with orange/yellow colors. I believe my friend also added orange scrub gloves to make a nice little kit.


Inside the tag I left instructions on how to use the scrub, aswell as a list of contents.  Small transparent flower beads in the end of the ribbon makes it extra sweet.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)